I was there at KDA market in Karachi, but if I am saying more specifically it was at an event of launching ceremony of a new store known as “Budget Bazaar” at KDA Market. I was excited to reach there and my excitement went on doubled when I saw an amazing foot fall at the launching ceremony by shopaholics, they turned out there in numbers and MASHALLAH I literally saw a queue at cash counter.
Budget Bazaar, is in the main shopping hub at KDA market Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi. The store is well managed and contains 3 floors with the main entrance heading towards women’s section (I can say it’s one stop for women to come and shop everything what they need) , ground floor contains baby products while top floor contains men’s clothing (Suites, Ties, Belts, Kurtas, Shirts, T-shirts and so on).
Store’s owner Mr. Awais Dera, is a very young and energetic individual and I believe under his leadership and his creative ideas this store will bring lots of new things for their customers. I had conversation with him and he said, we are introducing 8 hours’ work plan for our employees which is going to be implemented for the very first time in our market, we will call our 25 % of staff at early morning once our remaining 75 % employees join us they will get off after completing their 8 hours and same goes for rest 75% they will also work for the 8 hours in a day. Store timings are 11 am to 12 mid-nights, and during Ramazan it will remain open till sehri.
Here is his short and lovely interview:
When I was there at their store snapped few pictures, sharing here:
Visit their official platforms:
Facebook: Budget Bazaar
Instagram: Budget Bazaar
Website: Budget Bazaar Store
My recommendations are that you must go and shop during Ramazan, on EID and also after Ramazan it is one of the best places to shop.